Monday, December 14, 2009

no i don't know why my posts are all emo lately

Last night as I was lying in bed, I thought about how little time left I had in this room. After college, we eventually find apartments, get married, work full time... I felt as though I'd really miss this place when I'm no longer living here. You know, your home before you have your own home. The home you never had to make yours because it belonged to you from the day you were born.

I'm a little more dependent on my family and parents than other college kids, which I accept. It's good and bad. I think going home so often is just another choice, like going to parties every weekend. And I would love to say I don't regret partying it up more, making wilder friends, or being part of That Scene. Even tamer things, like being able to hang out on weekends. But of course I do. Still, I think I would miss the absence of a home life much more than I miss the absence of a college life. It kinda sucks sometimes, but I would like to hang on to this for as long as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment