i'm a firm believer in resolutions though. i know people say it's pointless because you end up breaking them, or being unrealistic, but then. why get married? why love, or aspire to anything? it's always worth a shot.
- read a book a month. (this will be easier now that i have a nook and can read trashy novels instead of impressive classical literature)
- yes, i do still want to do BMP.
- run my first 5k! and run a six minute mile.
- halfway through hanon, somewheres with rach
- go somewhere outside of the country, and do it right.
- talk to someone i've lost touch with or haven't talked to in a while, at least once a week.
- apologize to the people i should apologize to. this is actually just minhee.
- be kind.