Saturday, February 23, 2013

year of the dragon

you might think i'm overly superstitious. i tell people around me not to point at the moon, i sleep with the red envelopes under my bed, and always check the lunar calendar before making a big decision like taking a job, going on a trip, and eventually buying a car or house.

but i was in a rut last year, and i still am, except i finally have a direction now. i'm starting from scratch while everyone's miles ahead, but i know what i want to do with my life, and all that really means is that i'll never not have something to learn. also it' s going to take a couple years to come into fruition. but i'm going to start now and i think it's going to be really, really good.

tl;dr i know what i want to do with my life.

and i know how i'm going to get there.

so i'm not saying year of the dragon was 100% bad luck or anything. but it's not my year of bad luck anymore, and i think i can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment