Saturday, September 27, 2014

ten things i'm thankful for


  1. A roommate: someone who seems, on the whole, pretty great. 
  2. A loving family that, despite being dysfunctional and tiring, is deep and constant in their love
  3. A turntable to play at night, to play jazz records, to ease the loneliness
  4. Cooler weather and soon, all the fall things!
  5. Soft, fluffy omelet style eggs: i learned a new technique. it's fantastic. they melt in your mouth
  6. Picking up photography again
  7. Picking up video editing again
  8. My ability to cook some stuff, and curiosity to cook more stuff
  9. A good eye, useful in photos, resumes, books, the list goes on
  10. The ability to fall asleep in 30 seconds flat because I know people with insomnia and oh my god. 

forcing yourself to look for the good helps your brain rewire to start looking for the good everywhere, or so I hear. I'll report back the findings. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment