Thursday, May 27, 2010

there i go again!

There's this masquerade/birthday party thing going on tomorrow, should be fun tiemz. Lpei and I are gonna go to l5p and pick out some cute masks, but I don't think I have enough to get some wacky costume haha. Yay for meeting more architecture people? Those people are crazy SOBs with amazing photos and great fashion sense. Also hopefully I get to hang out with Steven before he leaves for new york too.

Hey friend, here was a time you would call me from there, frustrated and feeling like an idiot. You never did like it. I suppose it's not my place anymore, but I would have liked to sit and talk to you for a bit, and commiserate. Sorry hun, I know airports suck.

It feels strange playing mg2 without emily, because player2 can kill enemies and get 1ups for you and freeze fire and bullet bills and stuff. It's so much harder when there's just one person D:

Time to go hang out with Jun!

No comments:

Post a Comment