Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The church of what's happening now

So here I am, just minding my business. Fishing in a freaking pond in Twilight Princess that changes seasons every time you enter (it was autumn this time. Gah, the intricacy of it all. The falling leaves!! I love this game. I love this game.) Just minding my own business, row your boat, cast the line, reel reel reel HOLY SHIT A DUCK. 

It was so much awesome, once the heart attack subsided. 

Yeah, they freaking put ducks in the pond. They do that thing where they stick their heads underwater to look for food and their little tails waddle. I've had this game for like 2 years and I'm still amazed every time I play it.

p.s when you're in the town squre, there are cats in one guy's yard! There's a tiny one too. It plays with a ball of yarn. You can pick it up. 

--------

So I suddenly have this urge for chocolate cake. I'm gonna go make that 3 minute mug cake. Here is the recipe, for anyone who wants to do the same. When you're done, call me so we can make a toast with our chocolate cakes. And our broken microwaves. And our burned down houses. 

Salud! 

1 large mug
4 Tbsp. flour
4 Tbsp. sugar
2 Tbsp. cocoa
1 large egg
3 Tbsp. milk
3 Tbsp. oil
1/4 cup chocolate chips (plus some extra for sprinkling on top when it comes out of the microwave)
a small splash of vanilla extract

MIX TOGETHER AND MICROWAVE.

-----

ETA: It was good. (added cinnamon, salt, and coffee to it. It was. Good.)

1 comment:

  1. MICROWAVE?! .....

    i have a really good carrot cake recipe. :D

    ReplyDelete