Friday, June 26, 2009

Don't you just love goodbyes?

There's this little 9 year old girl named Chloe where I work, and she's so sweet it just breaks your fucking heart. Some girls are cute and others are nice. They're a dime a dozen, and you don't really care. But this one, good grief. You just kinda want her to like you. 

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to a microcosm of the real world. 

 

p.s was running today and I saw a firefly for the first time in a long time. So I caught it. But it didn't light, so I let it go, and it lit up, and I was happy. 

 

p.p.s oh seriously, Mew's frengers is up on my top 10 favorite albums of ALL TIME. I've been replaying 156 for the past 4 days..

 

ppps:

LIZA: Freddy's not a fool. And if he's weak and poor and wants me, may be he'd make me happier than my betters that bully me and don't want me.

HIGGINS: Can he make anything of you? That's the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment