Sunday, March 28, 2010

here and there

There are times when it's no longer acceptable to be incompetent. mostly, this is when you are in a group of people who are a) all better than you, or b) all worse than you. As the 2 projects + senior design final stretch roll around, I find I'm involved in both types. Dammit. It would have been nice to laze around in mediocrity for a little while longer.

I really really want a PS2. For Katamari and Okami. Whether I want it enough to buy it remains unseen.

OMG my dad erased all my progress on twilight princess. It's true, last night I cried myself to sleep. Now I just stare forlornly at the wii console, involuntarily willing that damn skeleton chase in the sacred grove to have already happened. Oh no...the more I think about it, the more traumatized I get.

I'm gonna start beachbody insanity! Was gonna start on monday, but from the looks of things, it's gonna start on thursday...

The parents said yes to Taiwan. w00t

And that's about the day. Roommate dressing up and going out dinner tonight!

nannannananana katamari damacyyyyyyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment