Friday, May 8, 2009

I wanna draw you a floorplan of my head

Yay for awkward guitar chords coming easier to me! 

I actually like Matt Costa. Still sounds like every other eric hutchinson matt nathanson gavin degraw jon mclaughlin I know of, but not too shabby, Mr. Costa. 

Slowly reverting back to the person I don't want to be. Much as I love summer, that shit is not going down.

The distance is killing me. 

Death cab concert was not bad at all! I wonder if Ben will ever do a solo tour again. Next up: COLDPLAY. 

The worst thing a critical person can be is observant. Fuck. 

This weekend we're gonna plant basil, tomatoes, and whatever else. Carrots? Possibly eggplant if I can convince my mom to buy it. 

Saw venus flytraps for the first time ever. Dude, how do they eat bugs?! It's amazing!!! Also weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment