Tuesday, May 26, 2009

just gonna take a minute to let it ride

aw man... The pharm drug stock I'd invested in was supposed to get its FDA ruling yesterday, but turns out there'll be a delay for one or two more weeks. 

Let's see what happens.

I have a friend in new york who I've been talking to pretty frequently for a few weeks now. He's been trying to get me to fly up, but... yeah. Anyway, he was like I could take you shopping! (in new york, envy envy envy) and if you want to go to a more upscale restaurant, bring heels and something nicer. And I thought, for the first time since I was in Chicago, what an interesting lifestyle. Idk it just seems so different from here, where everyone still lives with their parents and doesn't really experience the atlanta nightlife. Definitely a different vibe...thought provoking, in the least. Snow in NY would really be something to see, huh? 

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I SLEPT 14 HOURS TODAY (collectively, not at once). I'M REGRESSING. 

No comments:

Post a Comment