Saturday, May 2, 2009

this is important, y'all.

www.43things.com

a site where you sign up, make a list of things you want to do, and track your progress in doing them. The most active approach to goals on the internet I've seen by far. 

 

1,995,278 people in 15,162 cities are doing 1,575,554 things including…
find a job stretch every day smile more sleep under the stars learn hindi I want to be succesful watch all of Johnny Depp's movies meet Rachel McAdams lesetoiles wants to Make a list of 100 things that I can do for free. sleep outside Lose 20 pounds catalog and digitize my CD collection Get a tattoo eat less ~*Serenity*~ wants to create my own website lose wieght view yahoo webcam without permission Take more pictures Be fitter! have my movie shown at a movie theater stay organized Go skydiving make my own animated film chanel1989 wants to lose weight watch 100 Bollywood movies finish my degree Spend New Years in New York City write a novel i want to fall in love with someone who loves me as much as i love them! Be able to sing Defying Gravity from Wicked perfectly! go to Italy help the world get my dog back Memorize "Howl" by Ginsberg donate sperm read every book I own build a coffee table Hedgepiglet wants to pass my driving test finish reading half-read books get married and have kids become fluent in spanish go on vacation make a video 4 youtube finish college become a passport-carrying citizen of NSK direct a feature film improve myself Stu wants to fly in a helicopter talk dance drink lots of water exercise consistently donate to locks of love identify 100 things that make me happy (besides money) try salvia again Lady Lucy :) wants to read the Bible daily learn a new language learn about wines improve my portuguese learn to cook. Really cook. play golf find a prom dress write my own songs make him love me have conversations late into the night with fascinating people move to europe live without a television for a year get my license Live and let live improve my spanish have tea with the queen Get over it PerfectSonnet wants to SEE FROM FIRST TO LAST LIVE Learn to speak, read and write Hindi be promoted Improve my finances astral project mariiiiia wants to Lose 20 pounds Do NaNoWriMo Say I'm sorry Carve a pumpkin Volunteer find love PRACTICE PIANO 30 MINUTES A DAY mermaid cruise the Carribean live below my means free ps3 find a job i enjoy Learn how to French-inhale cigarettes and blow smoke rings. Even though I don't smoke. eat more fish Meet the love of my life watch all X-files episodes conquer my fears stop being so tired randomuser wants to declutter my house see all 50 states watch all the episodes of the L Word finish remodeling my house Learn Japanese Rope Bondage teach English in China see London Speak French fluently research my family history funkyChicken wants to sing more exercise daily be on The Suite Life of Zach and Cody update my website write song lyrics beat up paris hilton

What do you want to do with your life?

 

I signed up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment