Sunday, November 25, 2012

beats

i, um. i think i've changed?

i used to explore, and do things all the time, and never check facebook compulsively and now, i can't remember the last time i've been to a new neighborhood or restaurant. i could say i'm busy, and trying to get my shit together. but i think somewhere, something shifted inside me and it makes me a little uncomfortable to think about. like i've been domesticated, and now that i have no owner, i dont know what it's like to roam anymore. if that makes sense.

on the bright side, i think vik and i are gonna go to the park next saturday and play more music! and i'm learning guitar, the right way this time. and reading more on my nook. my 30 day challenge is going pretty well i think, learning lots of new origami :) i'm probably doing this to distract me from the fact that the longest he's ever gone without dating someone is 3 months, if even that, and we're nearing month two. it kinda sucks when people move on and you're still having a hard time, huh? but hey, it's not mike, and that's something! at this point, you take what you can get.


No comments:

Post a Comment