Thursday, November 1, 2012

on value added

revenge: buying yoga pants after a breakup. WUT WUT

in other news:
taylor swift and christmas ornaments make me sadder. can you imagine your apartment smelling like mulled wine and decked out in lights and stockings and a tiny tree and bing crosby in the background --

but david helps me immensely.

BUT I HAVE TO LISTEN TO HER NEW ALBUM, BECAUSE SHE IS AMAZING AND I LOVE HER.

and he'll probably be dating someone new by christmas. but i doubt he'll upgrade, because diamonds aren't his type (he'll stick with what he knows).

in the end, you can't really keep paying for other people's mistakes, especially if they don't know how to separate the wheat from the chaff. and trust me, it's not that i believe myself to be some wonderful, amazing person. but i treated him the best, and, well. for you, i guess that's punishment enough.

AH MY GAHD TAYLOR SWIFT

Awesome thing of the day: finding the one parking spot in a completely almost bursting parking lot and just sliding perfectly into it. amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment