Saturday, November 10, 2012

inks

Y'know those guys with the tattoos visible, like on their neck and arms? I think that's awesome. I love the way it tells a story and curves from the elbow up to that vulnerable inner part of the forearm, down to that delicate jut of wristbone. Or the way it caresses the underside of a jawline. The curves of the human body are, after all, geographically astounding and ever changing.

As much as I love it, what it also means is that they live in a world that will always be vastly different from mine. One where there is no such thing as a corporate job interview and a desk job. The ones they would qualify for and pass are those of a completely different nature than mine: valve. any number of san francisco startups. 

I guess I don't have a particular focal point to this. It's just interesting sometimes to think about how vastly different and similar we all are. both when we open our eyes and when we don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment