Monday, May 23, 2011

ass and titties

so i rode on marta again today, and it reminded me of this one time, i was wearing this super low cut black lace top during the summer. i got stared at by creepy mexican guys, hit on by a creepy black dude, and followed home and asked to get into the car of a creepy asian dude. after saying no, he followed me to my house and waited outside for a good five minutes before driving away.

that day was probably an extreme case, but it made me realize something i usually keep in mind with me at all times, at least on some level:

if you dress like a commodity, you'll be treated like a commodity.

andy says that fishermen choose which fish to catch by the type of bait they use. so if you use your body as bait, all you'll catch is that type of guy.

i know it gets attention. the girl there with the D cup and the short shorts and low cut tank is gonna get tons of attention. but i think i don't want that type of attention anyway, because maybe, maybe that's not the type of guy i want. all guys will look; i'm not naive. but for some people, maybe personality is more important.

i wanna be mind bait. or career bait. or heart bait, or something worthwhile.

if you wanna take up with someone who puts out on the first week, be my guest.
i can do better than that; than you, with me, on all counts.


TL;DR suck it, bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment