Tuesday, August 2, 2011

x factor


e.lefkovitz: hmph i know all the secrets
 me: yeah
  maybe we should like form a club or osmething
  with capes
 e.lefkovitz: yes capes i want those
 me: i can draw a cucco on the treehouse
  no girls allowed
 e.lefkovitz: oh man
  yes yes
2:21 PM me: oh wait
 e.lefkovitz: no girls or chickens
 me: we're at tech
 e.lefkovitz: haha
  that sign is actually on the edge of campus
 me: haha
  there's one in klaus that says ESPECIALLY no girls allowed
2:22 PM e.lefkovitz: man sometimes when i wanna play video games i feel like that's the only place i can go
  i lived in a house featuring 30 other dudes
  and you know what i saw like every freaking day
  ONE OR MORE GIRLS
  GIRL(S)
 me: what really
 e.lefkovitz: yes friggin a man where da video games at
 me: ....
  i think i sense the problem here
2:23 PM e.lefkovitz: is it um
  the girls?
 me: hahaha
  

No comments:

Post a Comment