Friday, March 27, 2009

Swear I was born right in the doorway

FRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAY

Lunch went okay! Wasn't too awkward, which was surprising. I learned the meaning of the word 'varmints'. (sp?) Which apparently Texas has a lot of. Also etiquette dictates that seniority pays, but I am having none of that. And lucky Fred is going to a bbq where his friends make their own beer. In a darkly comedic way, those guys had been laid off so they pretty much spent the whole week making beer. Given that kegs go for ~75 (trufax)....it's like growing your own food! Ssssoooorrrt of. 

k, I can't stand bright eyes. But I keep trying to find a song that describes it, and this is the only other one that does.

pretty much the best dinner ever: cheeseburger with a fried egg on top and fries with mayo. om nom nom nom. 

I realize now that all of our issues, while no less real, are so childish. And that's okay, because we're still children. We're still young and stupid, and it's going to take some time. We don't know the first thing about anything that matters. But that selfishness is what's owed to us. It's the summer breaks we get off from school, which are characteristic of students and quickly disappear as we go. So I don't mind when other people are working out the kinks, or if they're just by nature selfish people. I hope they can be as forgiving of my self absorbedness and other faults. 

It's going to be really strange going back to atl. So many asians. Not enough people with trucks and extensive knowledge about machines. I might...actually...miss that, maybe. Except for Mustang Fred. Mustang Fred has a yellow mustang. (gg)

2 comments:

  1. wow. i was listening to this song. then i checked your blog.

    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps.
    PUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete