Tuesday, July 19, 2011

till you make it

just discovered sparklehorse and it's making me sadder than death cab which is A FEAT but it's so damn good i can't stop. it's like someone mixed in a pseudo lo fi post rock with Fields, Death cab, Iron and Wine, and One AM Radio with the express intent of hacking through my heartstrings. damn, so good.

things are happening. change is happening.

can't linger forever, y'know darling?

hopefully seeing mid sock soon and i cannot fucking wait.

has anyone seen those commercials for zaxby's strawberry cheesecake milkshake? IT LOOKED SO GOOD. someone go with me, ok? or yet, bring it to my doorstep. yes...yes...perfect. i have a new resolution to gain 10 pounds by the end of the year, and i think it will be easier with these milkshakes. help a brother out.  facilitate this weight gain by bringing me fattening foods and allowing me to move as little as humanly possible.

or maybe, jennifer says, i should just drink beer?

there are worse ways to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment