It's shut down week but all the processors are still here doing routing changes/clean up. About 5 hours into day two:
- Nick: *is interrupted by a series of loud bangs presumably from the shop floor*
- Nick: ... looks like someone couldn't take it. Poor guy.
- Nick: alright. alright we can do this. ready to tear it up?!? :D
- Andy (incredulously): tear it up? tear it up? do you know what we're doing here? I'm about to tear my hair out D:<
- J: hey what is that smell? it smells like these fluffy white buns called man tou. ^^V
- K: ...that's the ethanol burning.
- J: ...oh
p.s HH: badass because we have our own electric power grid. Until Mama tech center comes, with its bajillion power grids, and then HH turns its tail and walks away.