Things to do when I get home:
- The chicken and pizza place next to hmart.
- Twilight princess. Stallord is going down, but man those zant heads are freaky.
- Two words: emo bangs. no wait. 'fob hair'. No more of this conservative crap.
- Reformatting my computer bc lawl surprise! Trojan.
- Visit tech/roomies
- Paint my nails black
- JEANS. GLORIOUS JEANS.
- Vaccuum my room for spiders, make sure mom hasn't thrown away Giant Pikachu
- Track down my brother. (He will have time for me, dang it! He will make it or I will be delivering epic Beat downs!)
- Beanie hang out time. Complete with chinese newspaper runs at 10pm.
in no particular order. The last one especially is very dubious.
Things I will miss about Illinois:
- Doing thousand piece puzzles with my roommate
- Getting to learn about multibillion dollar technology (3 micron!)
- Drawing mario mushrooms on my cubicle magnets
- Proximity to Indiana, St. Louis, Chicago, etc
- Being given candy by people I don't know. wait...that happens no matter where I go.
- Church message == lying on the bed listening to Andy Stanley's podcast while drinking milk tea.
- Business casual
- 3 words: chain link forging.
- Peaceful saturdays with nothing to do but drink a cafe au lait with donuts
- Breakfast at 12, lunch at 4, dinner at 9
- Unrestricted access to pretty much every statistical package known to man.
yeahp. 20 more days and I am outta here.