Monday, January 5, 2009

/complain

i just bug sprayed my apartment. it started out as a precautionary measure after those two tick things in my shower, but then. as i worked my way around the kitchen. it was all dead bug carcasses and bugs fleeing for their lives and daddy long legs slowly dying a Death By Spraycan.

also, today i had a 3 hour lecture on sexual harassment. among other lectures.

my dinner is going to consist of heating up IHOP-like leftovers because we DO NOT HAVE A MICROWAVE.

and my parents are driving awayas we speak. away from me. 

...

i fucking hate this place.

eta: FUCKING TICK LADYBUGS EVERYWHERE. GET OUT OF MY FUCKING COAT.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Janet. :( I'm sorry to hear about the bugs.

    But you, don't you go sexually harassing the boys now.

    Don't hate the place yet, there's still much left to discover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use boric acid. Seriously, clear a room, put boric acid in it for the day, then come back and clean it.

    I know that at least works for cockroaches. :-O

    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete