i went bowling today!!! woke up like hmmm how do i get out of this and then realized i said i'd go, so. so yeah. and it ended up being really, really fun. besides the drama that i had no idea existed within that group, still really fun. but fucking fuck, i need to stop flirting with the cute diesel mechanic. possibly should not go bowling every thursday to avoid this? and of course a group outing can't go by without some form of sexual innuendo. aside from the 'ow, my finger got caught in the hole so the release was really awkward' ">_> that's what she said" "what'd you say?" "NOTHING"
- sean: dude, you took like two bites out of your burger.
- zack: lay off, she's chewing!
- brian: yeah, unlike some people. we all know sean just swallows.
- me: *chokes on burger* omg.
(thank goodness no one said anything about choking)
also while bowling:
- brian: *bowls*
- karla: yeah, brian has the prettiest release out of all of us. you should ask him for tips.
- sean: yeah brian, you have such nice release.
among other things i found out:
- it really, really sucks to be the roommate of someone who is attractive. cuz then she gets a lot of attention and then you're like "..." yeah. my coworker gets that feeling a lot..but to be fair, at least she's out of all the drama that's going down.
- corollary: attractive people get attention. and also drama. ==bad. (it's a boolean!)
- if someone objects to your being attractive in any way (i.e too blonde, too tall, too short, ew no), it still means they're objecting to someone who said you were.
- it's easier if some people are jerks because it makes it easier to like them less. unless they turn out to be actually really good guys, and then you're just fucked.
- i am very, very small. and also bad at bowling.
crap, it's really late. ok night